8/22/2011

The September is coming...


Serbian Elle, French sash, Chloe perfume, Swatch watch, Agenda, Accessorize wallet, My necklace, Sony Walkman, Philips green headphones

The September is coming and the only thing that i don't have(yet) is The September Issue of US Vogue! But that didn't stopped me to make my own September must have. So, my dear people, the most important month, September, in fashion is at our doors and there is no time to waste.
When the wind starts to blow and the rain starts to pour, I run out to the street. Me, the wind Kosava and the rain are like three lovers! There is nothing more romantic, more fashionable and definitely more crazier, than looking at shop-windows with croissant, warm coffee and umbrella in your hand, while the rain is pouring and you are wrapped up in your one and only sash! And if the sash is pale-pink, like mine is, than you have it all! Off course, before putting the sash on, I like to put a little bit of my Chloe perfume, that i got from my aunt Tanja...just to spice it up!
But it will be very boring if you don't have your Mp3, or in my case Walkman. Listening to The Clash, Tears for Fears, Simple Minds in the rain... Bristish music out in the British weather, with green headphones...the best combination. Very rock'n'roll! And for rock'n'roll, you need a little bit of accessorizes. I chose my Swatch watch, that I got from my beloved mom for entering the high school. Thans mom! The second accessorie is the necklace with orthodox cross and rose quartz.
Now, I need something to crash all that rock'n'roll attitude. That's why I have my Accessoriez wallet, also form my mom, with crazy romantic drawings and  handcraft pearls. And why do I need a wallet?! To buy my favorite magazine, after The Vogue, Serbian Elle! You don't need every issue of this magazine, but if we're talking about the September, than it is a must-have!
And the least, but not less important, my agenda, for writing my schedule!
xoxo

Septembar dolazi i jedina stvar koju nemam(jos uvek) je Septembarsko Izdanje Americkog Voga! Ali to me nije sprecilo da napravim moju listu septembraskog must-have. Pa, dragi moji, najvazniji mesec u modi, Septembar, je pred nasim vratima, i nema vremena za gubljenje.
Kada vetar pocne da duva i kisa pocne da pada, ja trcim na ulice. Kosava, kisa i ja smo kao tri ljubavnika! Ne postoji nista romanticnije, modernije i definitivno ludje, od razgledanja modnih izloga sa kroasanom, toplom kafom i kisobranom u ruci, dok kisa pada a vi ste umotani u vasu jednu-jedinu esarpu. A ako je esarpa bledo-roze boje, kao sto je moja, onda imate sve! Naravno, pre stavljaja esarpe, ja obozavam da stavim malo svog Chloe parfema koji sam dobila od tetke Tanje...cisto da malo zacinim stvari!
Sve to bi bilo veoma dosadno da nemate vas Mp3, ili u mom slucaju Walkman. Slusati The Clash, Tears for Fears, Simple Minds na kisi... Britanska muzika na Britanskom vremenu, sa zelenim slusalicama...savrsena kombinacija. Vrlo rock'n'roll! A za rock'n'roll, vam je potrebno malo nakita. Ja sam izabrala moj Swatch sat, koji sam dobila od moje voljene mame za upis u srednju skolu. Hvala mama! Drugi tip nakita je ogrlica sa pravoslavnim krstom i rozen-kvarcom.
A sada, treba mi nesto da razbije taj rock'n'roll stav. Zato imam Accessorize novcanik, takodje od mame, sa ludim-romanticnim crtezima i rucno radjenim perlicama. A zasto mi je potreban novcanik?!
Da kupim moj omiljeni magazin, posle Voga, srpski Elle! Ne treba vam svako izdanje ovog magazina, ali ako je rec o Septembru, onda je to must-have!
I za kraj, ali ne i najlosije, moja agenda, za pisanje mog dnevnog rasporeda! 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi hon! Of course I'll follow you! Your comment was so nice it made blush!
    Kiss kiss, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. september issue!!!!♥
    xxxo

    http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
    you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo elle is one of my favorite magazines. I can't believe it's almost september.

    Fashionable Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serbian september is so pretty : warm colors, sun always warm, so juicy fruits. I know that my country is so beautiful during this season...
    Pretty photo : I like it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for lovely comments! I enjoy reading them!
xoxo